Marietta, GA, 30062
Joined on November, 2017
Weekdays after 2PM
Up to 15 minutes away for no additional charge
Education- Bachelor degree in teaching English and German at Kazan State Pedagogical University, Russia.
- Bachelor degree in municiple finance at the Academy of Business and Management, Kazan City, Russia.
Experience1. Head teacher&English trainer at English World, School of foreign languages, Kazan City, Russia:
• Monitoring teaching and learning processes and their quality;
• Hiring teaching staff: conducting job interviews with applicants;
• Training teaching staff;
• Placement testing potential customers and forming learners’ groups;
• Handling telephone communication (potential customers’ calls);
• Organizing and delivering extracurricular activities (club meetings)
2. Head of the language training dpt at Global Data Consulting LLC (Fujitsu preferred supplier of Services) Kazan City, Russia, teaching English, delivering business soft skills training, tutoring language teachers:
• Ensuring efficient language training process meeting business needs with high CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) and via KPIs (language training quality, utility & progress);
• Proactive communication with the company’s delivery units’ heads to spot their teams’ language learning needs;
• Responding to escalations and customer complaints about service delivery staff’s language using skills and expertise; Building and implementing SIPs (Service Improvements Plans) with service delivery team managers and leaders;
• Developing language training automated system requirements. Implementing automated systems in tests and productive environments;
• Budgeting and its allocation;
• Language training team process management;
• Monitoring language placement and progress check testing;
• Building, managing and developing a language training team of highly competitive professionals;
• Recruiting English trainers & language training managers;
• Ensuring high-quality in-company language training via annual teaching audit activities, due training enrollment and problem solving;
• Researching and developing new language training formats (currently the two are in operation: in-company and online);
• Monitoring online language training format efficiency, collaboration with the outsourcer Education First (negotiating contracts, change request supervision, training enrollment, etc.)
• Developing and implementing pre-training and post-training solutions: corporate coaching and mentoring program “Language Pal”, GDC English Club concept, motivational seminars and workshops, etc.
• Delivering English language training (General, Business, SpIn English from A1 to C1);
• Developing and delivering business training in English: the author of
- ‘Effective Business Letter Writing’ training;
- Workshop ‘Language barrier: how to make friends with your fear of speaking’.
3. Private tutoring of the English language.
I consider tutoring/ teaching as a great honour and responsibility at the same time. Helping my students discover new horizons is as fun as learning from them. It is always a two-sided process enriching both.
4. I am a native speaker and have a good experience tutoring Russian to foreigners. I will willingly assist you with the intricacies of the Russian language. After all, devil is not so black as he is painted.
HobbiesI agree that " The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires". Hence giving my students support, confidence, filling with the urge to learn, creating a feeling of interest, engagement and self-worth is my job as a teacher. My recipe of tutoring is a huge bowl of professionalism, a glass of sense of humour, a table spoon of fair strictness and self-organization, a pinch of rigour all grated with love for a learner and appreciation of their enthusiasm.
At least, we need to remember " he who makes no mistakes, makes nothing". Let's give it a try :)
When not at work, I love spending time with my family, doing gardening, reading and dancing.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.